Meditation has helped me create time in everyday. Everyday, I take at least 10inites to meditate, no matter how late or rushed I am. Personal care is important. I have found more time in my days to do things I enjoy. Meditation has also helped me remain calm in situations that I would act out on before. I've been able to stop, take a breath, and reflect.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??