Setting an intention at the start of your practice doesn't mean you have to think about that intention during your meditation. Instead try to focus on your breathing. Be kind to yourself though, meditation has worked for me by not worrying about when my mind wanders and instead just bringing my focus back to my breath when it does.
- Is it true that 10 minutes of meditation is enough to obtain great results?
- What time of the day do people also meditate to clear their mind?
- What are the benefits of meditation?
- Do you have to meditate every day? And if so how long would you meditate?
- How do you get back on track when you haven’t done meditation for a few or more days?
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?