I eat breakfast faster in the morning and have less of it or something quick. I don’t really get a chance to appreciate it as much.
Well I don’t usually make breakfast, but when I do it’s the last thing I do before going to work. It usually means I skip breakfast or buy it on my way to work.
If I have to commute to go to work, I only drink a coffee for breakfast and I bring something to eat when I arrive to the location where I work. I found out when I was a teenager that if I eat something for breakfast early in the morning (6 am) before commuting, I get ill (nausea).
It’s takes me a while to get out of bed dew to me sleeping in and wanting to get a couple more minutes of sleep so then I won’t get up and make some breakfast instantly
I usually fix myself up (shower, get dressed, etc.) before I eat breakfast since it takes some time for me to get hungry in the morning. I have a lot of trouble eating when I am not hungry so I wait for as long as possible to eat since I usually get hungry around 09:00. Of course I am not able to eat that late but I try to eat as late as possible. I also wake up very early so that I have a lot of time in the morning to prepare (maybe and hour, hour and a half) and never really stress.
Falc O Z.
I get up, drink a glass of water and then go straight to freshen up. I brush my teeth, wash my face and I'm all ready to fill my belly up. This usually takes about 30 mins. Although some days I'm not as hungry in the morning and take some time out to play the keyboard so that I get a little hungry. And this makes me feel very satisfied after I've had my breakfast.
I get up at 6 a.m, I feel great, because until 7 a.m I have time to do almost everything, after which I still remain productive for the whole day
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?