I eat breakfast faster in the morning and have less of it or something quick. I don’t really get a chance to appreciate it as much.
Well I don’t usually make breakfast, but when I do it’s the last thing I do before going to work. It usually means I skip breakfast or buy it on my way to work.
If I have to commute to go to work, I only drink a coffee for breakfast and I bring something to eat when I arrive to the location where I work. I found out when I was a teenager that if I eat something for breakfast early in the morning (6 am) before commuting, I get ill (nausea).
It’s takes me a while to get out of bed dew to me sleeping in and wanting to get a couple more minutes of sleep so then I won’t get up and make some breakfast instantly
I usually fix myself up (shower, get dressed, etc.) before I eat breakfast since it takes some time for me to get hungry in the morning. I have a lot of trouble eating when I am not hungry so I wait for as long as possible to eat since I usually get hungry around 09:00. Of course I am not able to eat that late but I try to eat as late as possible. I also wake up very early so that I have a lot of time in the morning to prepare (maybe and hour, hour and a half) and never really stress.
Falc O Z.
I get up, drink a glass of water and then go straight to freshen up. I brush my teeth, wash my face and I'm all ready to fill my belly up. This usually takes about 30 mins. Although some days I'm not as hungry in the morning and take some time out to play the keyboard so that I get a little hungry. And this makes me feel very satisfied after I've had my breakfast.
I get up at 6 a.m, I feel great, because until 7 a.m I have time to do almost everything, after which I still remain productive for the whole day
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?