I eat breakfast faster in the morning and have less of it or something quick. I don’t really get a chance to appreciate it as much.
Well I don’t usually make breakfast, but when I do it’s the last thing I do before going to work. It usually means I skip breakfast or buy it on my way to work.
If I have to commute to go to work, I only drink a coffee for breakfast and I bring something to eat when I arrive to the location where I work. I found out when I was a teenager that if I eat something for breakfast early in the morning (6 am) before commuting, I get ill (nausea).
It’s takes me a while to get out of bed dew to me sleeping in and wanting to get a couple more minutes of sleep so then I won’t get up and make some breakfast instantly
I usually fix myself up (shower, get dressed, etc.) before I eat breakfast since it takes some time for me to get hungry in the morning. I have a lot of trouble eating when I am not hungry so I wait for as long as possible to eat since I usually get hungry around 09:00. Of course I am not able to eat that late but I try to eat as late as possible. I also wake up very early so that I have a lot of time in the morning to prepare (maybe and hour, hour and a half) and never really stress.
Falc O Z.
I get up, drink a glass of water and then go straight to freshen up. I brush my teeth, wash my face and I'm all ready to fill my belly up. This usually takes about 30 mins. Although some days I'm not as hungry in the morning and take some time out to play the keyboard so that I get a little hungry. And this makes me feel very satisfied after I've had my breakfast.
I get up at 6 a.m, I feel great, because until 7 a.m I have time to do almost everything, after which I still remain productive for the whole day
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.