The bigger dogs sleep downstairs and the smaller dog sleeps with the kids. All lights turn off after pets have had their water and meals. Fish tank light is also turned off at night to help them rest. Once, all pets are in their beds, I head upstairs to my room to sleep.
It's better if they are use too big spaces or going outside. Sometimes I don't even see the cats around, but they are older now, so start letting them outside gradually and make sure you have closed gates an no small spaces under gates or fences.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?