I believe getting up at the same time every day is important, but I believe getting the right amount of sleep for your specific self is also important. It's ok to sleep in now and then when needed
It also matters you wake up at a good time because you want to be sure you are getting enough of sleep each day too. You need to be well rested to have energy for the day.
It actually does matter what time your going to bed or waking up in the morning because you feel more good about yourself
I'm not sure. Sometimes, I think this would make someone more tired, but I imagine the structure itself helps maintain a source of energy.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?