I believe getting up at the same time every day is important, but I believe getting the right amount of sleep for your specific self is also important. It's ok to sleep in now and then when needed
It also matters you wake up at a good time because you want to be sure you are getting enough of sleep each day too. You need to be well rested to have energy for the day.
It actually does matter what time your going to bed or waking up in the morning because you feel more good about yourself
I'm not sure. Sometimes, I think this would make someone more tired, but I imagine the structure itself helps maintain a source of energy.
- How do I make myself go to sleep? I don’t feel tired until rather late. Any suggestions how to make myself go to sleep?
- How do you get back to sleep if you have woken up in the middle of the night?
- What should I do if I feel to anxious at bedtime?
- What motivated you to change your sleep habits?
- I like to sleep under the covers, but I also get easily hot. What bedding do you use to help with this problem?
- How can you make your environment much better than it is now? I would like some suggestion.
- Do you turn off your phones before bed: or do you use the alarm on your phone?
- how to switch brain off when going to sleep. Am overthinker
- What do you do with recurring nightmares?
- When you wake up during the night to use the restroom, do you have a hard time getting back to sleep? What helps you get back to sleep?