D Rio O.
Yes, it allows time to reflect on the day and reset for the next. It relaxes the body and the mind ready for sleep. This let's the body use the sleep and wake up refreshed.
Yes it's good to do yoga before going to bed because it helps you calm down and see reflect back on what good things you have done in the day and all the bad things you're done.
Slow yoga helps. Pranayama is yogic breathing thats great too. Try holding each pose for 5 minutes, and make sure you can breathe deeply and easily, or adjust the pose until you can.
- How do you make yourself sleep really fast without things or people distract you?
- Do you enjoy listening to lullabies?
- How should I mentally prepare for sleep?
- How do I start falling asleep sooner?
- How can I avoid oversleeping?
- Is there a way to completely darken your room at night but have it bright and sunny when you wake up?
- How do you put away your phone at least an hour before bedtime?
- Why i need to sign in to start a challenge like : No Suger challenge or meditate challenge?
- How do you stay motivated to go to bed on time
- How do you get up early in the morning when you have schizophrenia? I think people can hear my thoughts so I don’t like to be around them in the mornings but I really do want to be able to.