D Rio O.
Yes, it allows time to reflect on the day and reset for the next. It relaxes the body and the mind ready for sleep. This let's the body use the sleep and wake up refreshed.
Yes it's good to do yoga before going to bed because it helps you calm down and see reflect back on what good things you have done in the day and all the bad things you're done.
Slow yoga helps. Pranayama is yogic breathing thats great too. Try holding each pose for 5 minutes, and make sure you can breathe deeply and easily, or adjust the pose until you can.
- How do I make myself go to sleep? I don’t feel tired until rather late. Any suggestions how to make myself go to sleep?
- How do you get back to sleep if you have woken up in the middle of the night?
- What should I do if I feel to anxious at bedtime?
- What motivated you to change your sleep habits?
- I like to sleep under the covers, but I also get easily hot. What bedding do you use to help with this problem?
- How can you make your environment much better than it is now? I would like some suggestion.
- Do you turn off your phones before bed: or do you use the alarm on your phone?
- how to switch brain off when going to sleep. Am overthinker
- What do you do with recurring nightmares?
- When you wake up during the night to use the restroom, do you have a hard time getting back to sleep? What helps you get back to sleep?