Nuts and fruit.
Low sugar meal replacement bars.
Leftovers in the microwave. If it’s good enough for lunch or dinner, it’s good enough for breakfast.
Yogurt with basically anything fruits, nuts, granola, etc..
Overnights oats or anything you can Cook or make the night before tons of recipes online for ideas.
That’s all I got on the top of my head hope this helps. 🙂
Healthy cold cereals
Healthy yogurt with fruit/ granola (fruit can be prepared in advance, or there are frozen fruit options as well, with no sugar)
A good, wholesome bread, toasted, with honey, peanut butter
Preparing a version of an "egg bake" casserole can be a great choice when planning ahead.
Check out "meal in a jar" options, for example, "no cook oatmeal".
Vegetable salads, cheeses, crackers, sandwich meats certainly can be included in a breakfast mix!
Leftovers can be awesome quick breakfasts. I like cooked salmon hot or cold. Crackers and cheese can accompany it. Or toss a handful of romaine on a plate or in a bowl, add leftover shrimp or salmon, and drizzle a little dressing on it. We have had leftover sirloin steak warmed quickly in a skillet
Fresh couscous is s grain-like pasta that steams in hot water in five minutes. Leftover noodles and other pasta can heat in a microwave in a minute or two. Leftover rice is open to all kinds of quick fixes. How about butter? Or leftover or freshly grilled veggies? I knew a family that took rice and poured hot tea over it, like breakfast cereal. I guess honey was optional!
Too exotic? Heat a skillet with a pat of butter on the stove for a minute, then break an egg or two for sunny side up in 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. Slide eggs onto toast whole or roughly chopped. Follow with a piece of fruit or a glass of juice.
I cook a full package of bacon, then store it in a container in the fridge. I can add a couple pieces to a warming pan, to have alongside eggs or other item. So heating up breakfast takes less than four minutes.
Consider making a quick breakfast with your choice of leftover burger patties, enchiladas, pizza, tuna casserole, stews, and even soups. I’ll often grill six fresh grape tomatoes or a couple handfuls of fresh spinach – done in 2 minutes – to go with eggs or meats.
And frankly, there are days when a sandwich of nut butter on toast and a ready drink are breakfast. Followed by a cookie.
Planning ahead and stocking the fridge with cooked foods or things that cook really quickly, plus items in the cupboard that are ready to eat, are winning convenience for those 10-minute meals. I hope these ideas trigger some of your own that appeal and inspire you.
Or fresh fruits vegetables: apples, bananas, pears, carrots, etc. Stuff you can carry out the door with you.
And some almonds, raw or blanched, but unsalted.
Or grab a Greek yogurt with no sugar in it, and put some Fruit on top.
Make sure to have some nuts or almonds with you when you need a snack.
Don't forget to always be hydrated!
Or make some whole wheat toast with peanut butter and slice some bananas on it and call it yum.
The banana meets the fruit requirements
The milk serves as a source of protein
Nuts help stay full for longer while providing a source of energy
And brown bread serves as a carbohydrate with roughage
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?