I'm not entirely sure what counts as American breakfasts and what doesn't. Being from South Africa, we eat a lot of porridge, oats mieliepap and those types of things for breakfast, or just toast, honey, normal things. But I would like to remind you that you can eat whatever you like for breakfast. There is no reason at all to eat only breakfast foods, so spice it up with whatever you think could be interesting! Go crazy, in a healthy way!!
Well uh I am American, you prolly are too. Anyways, maybe try Taco Bell, it’s kinda Mexican food and their breakfast burritos aren’t too bad. I heard the English eat meat and cheese that sounds good too.
Every morning I eat a fruit salad, with bananas and papaya, drink a cup with soy milk and cocoa, and eat two slices of whole grain bread with strawberry jelly.
Try eating an omelet. All you need are 3 eggs, milk, mushrooms/onions or peppers if you have around you and some salt. You can have a fruit or slice of toast on the side too if you want as well as either water or some fruit juice to get your day going.
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?