It depends, I don't eat until I feel hungry. I don't believe in forcing food into my body just because it's morning. And luckily I spent most of my mornings at home so it's ok to do something else before. It usually takes 1 to 2 houres.
I personally eat breakfast 3-4 hours after I wake up. I rarely eat it in the first hour after waking up, since I'm not even hungry. So, I eat it pretty late but it depends on how hungry I am.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?