the gluten free varieties of food stuffs, can be hit or miss. Ive lost my drive to cook from sctatch with cakes, bread etc not got my own cooking equipnent. utensils,spices,oils,salts etc etc expartner is being difficult, obstructive and violating my wellbeing. Nobody knows what my stuff, familar tools mean to myself and motivation. Same with gardening stuff, feel robbed, numb, feel so hurt
I'm pretty specific about this thing, everything must be perfect. I start off with two wholegrain bread pieces and put them into the toaster. While they are getting nice and crispy I start heating nonstick pan and cook two eggs (you can skip this part if you meant vegan). If your nonstick pan is in good condition and you preheated it enough there is no need in adding oil. I sprinkle a bit of salt on eggs and put the lid on. By that time bread is toasted. I spread half of an avocado on toasts (1/4 per large piece of bread, I use hass avocados). Then I wait until the eggs are ready and put each of them on their corresponding toast (vegan option: sprinkle lenon juice on avocado, trust me, it tastes great). Thats it. In addition to making you feel full and energised because of whole grains in bread and fats in avocado, it also makes you feel like a cool chef for doing so many operations at once.
You know, I can eat a lot of other stuff for breakfast like oats, yoghurt with fruits or nut butter sandwiches, and they work well for me. But there are mornings when I don't want to eat at all and I know that I have to. Then I cook my favourite meal (you might already guessed what it is) and eat a great breakfast.
Thank you for your question! Good luck with your Fabulous journey and have a nice day!
In a blender place;
1 cup frozen berries
1 cup organic spinach or kale
1/2 cup bananas (previously peeled, sliced & frozen)
1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
1 cup fruit juice (organic, unsweetened)
Blend until smooth, makes 2 servings.
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?