- How do you ensure you’ll hungry in the morning?
- Are there any food groups that you would not recommend for one to eat at breakfast time?
- Can you suggest more breakfast ideas?
- What are some great vegan options for breakfast?
- What kind of breakfast do you prefer? 1. Egg and umlets 2. Fresh juces 3. Baken and bunes.
In a blender place;
1 cup frozen berries
1 cup organic spinach or kale
1/2 cup bananas (previously peeled, sliced & frozen)
1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
1 cup fruit juice (organic, unsweetened)
Blend until smooth, makes 2 servings.
I'm pretty specific about this thing, everything must be perfect. I start off with two wholegrain bread pieces and put them into the toaster. While they are getting nice and crispy I start heating nonstick pan and cook two eggs (you can skip this part if you meant vegan). If your nonstick pan is in good condition and you preheated it enough there is no need in adding oil. I sprinkle a bit of salt on eggs and put the lid on. By that time bread is toasted. I spread half of an avocado on toasts (1/4 per large piece of bread, I use hass avocados). Then I wait until the eggs are ready and put each of them on their corresponding toast (vegan option: sprinkle lenon juice on avocado, trust me, it tastes great). Thats it. In addition to making you feel full and energised because of whole grains in bread and fats in avocado, it also makes you feel like a cool chef for doing so many operations at once.
You know, I can eat a lot of other stuff for breakfast like oats, yoghurt with fruits or nut butter sandwiches, and they work well for me. But there are mornings when I don't want to eat at all and I know that I have to. Then I cook my favourite meal (you might already guessed what it is) and eat a great breakfast.
Thank you for your question! Good luck with your Fabulous journey and have a nice day!
the gluten free varieties of food stuffs, can be hit or miss. Ive lost my drive to cook from sctatch with cakes, bread etc not got my own cooking equipnent. utensils,spices,oils,salts etc etc expartner is being difficult, obstructive and violating my wellbeing. Nobody knows what my stuff, familar tools mean to myself and motivation. Same with gardening stuff, feel robbed, numb, feel so hurt
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.