the gluten free varieties of food stuffs, can be hit or miss. Ive lost my drive to cook from sctatch with cakes, bread etc not got my own cooking equipnent. utensils,spices,oils,salts etc etc expartner is being difficult, obstructive and violating my wellbeing. Nobody knows what my stuff, familar tools mean to myself and motivation. Same with gardening stuff, feel robbed, numb, feel so hurt
I'm pretty specific about this thing, everything must be perfect. I start off with two wholegrain bread pieces and put them into the toaster. While they are getting nice and crispy I start heating nonstick pan and cook two eggs (you can skip this part if you meant vegan). If your nonstick pan is in good condition and you preheated it enough there is no need in adding oil. I sprinkle a bit of salt on eggs and put the lid on. By that time bread is toasted. I spread half of an avocado on toasts (1/4 per large piece of bread, I use hass avocados). Then I wait until the eggs are ready and put each of them on their corresponding toast (vegan option: sprinkle lenon juice on avocado, trust me, it tastes great). Thats it. In addition to making you feel full and energised because of whole grains in bread and fats in avocado, it also makes you feel like a cool chef for doing so many operations at once.
You know, I can eat a lot of other stuff for breakfast like oats, yoghurt with fruits or nut butter sandwiches, and they work well for me. But there are mornings when I don't want to eat at all and I know that I have to. Then I cook my favourite meal (you might already guessed what it is) and eat a great breakfast.
Thank you for your question! Good luck with your Fabulous journey and have a nice day!
In a blender place;
1 cup frozen berries
1 cup organic spinach or kale
1/2 cup bananas (previously peeled, sliced & frozen)
1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
1 cup fruit juice (organic, unsweetened)
Blend until smooth, makes 2 servings.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?