- What are the breakfast necessary parts?!
- How can I replace toasts? I don’t want to create a habit of eating toasts and don’t feel full without them.
- Do you alternate or have a different breakfast everyday?
- What are other options for breakfast other than smoked turkey or eggs?
- I always wake up very late in morning and can’t have my breakfast consistently. How can I wake up early in morning?
In a blender place;
1 cup frozen berries
1 cup organic spinach or kale
1/2 cup bananas (previously peeled, sliced & frozen)
1 Tbsp flaxseed meal
1 cup fruit juice (organic, unsweetened)
Blend until smooth, makes 2 servings.
I'm pretty specific about this thing, everything must be perfect. I start off with two wholegrain bread pieces and put them into the toaster. While they are getting nice and crispy I start heating nonstick pan and cook two eggs (you can skip this part if you meant vegan). If your nonstick pan is in good condition and you preheated it enough there is no need in adding oil. I sprinkle a bit of salt on eggs and put the lid on. By that time bread is toasted. I spread half of an avocado on toasts (1/4 per large piece of bread, I use hass avocados). Then I wait until the eggs are ready and put each of them on their corresponding toast (vegan option: sprinkle lenon juice on avocado, trust me, it tastes great). Thats it. In addition to making you feel full and energised because of whole grains in bread and fats in avocado, it also makes you feel like a cool chef for doing so many operations at once.
You know, I can eat a lot of other stuff for breakfast like oats, yoghurt with fruits or nut butter sandwiches, and they work well for me. But there are mornings when I don't want to eat at all and I know that I have to. Then I cook my favourite meal (you might already guessed what it is) and eat a great breakfast.
Thank you for your question! Good luck with your Fabulous journey and have a nice day!
the gluten free varieties of food stuffs, can be hit or miss. Ive lost my drive to cook from sctatch with cakes, bread etc not got my own cooking equipnent. utensils,spices,oils,salts etc etc expartner is being difficult, obstructive and violating my wellbeing. Nobody knows what my stuff, familar tools mean to myself and motivation. Same with gardening stuff, feel robbed, numb, feel so hurt
- What could be the best breakfast to do when you are in a hurry?
- How do you make sure you prepare a good breakfast in a limited time
- What are good options for a quick but healthy breakfast that isn’t too carb-heavy?
- How much should I eat in the morning?
- How often do you skip breakfast? Do you notice a difference?
- What is a good but simple and easy breakfast to cook?
- What kind of food do you eat? How long usually it takes to prepare?
- How do you make enough time for a good breakfast?
- I eat alone, any tips on making the experience more exciting so I stick to it?
- What’s something low carb?