Nuts and nut butters are great. If you’re allergic or can’t eat them, looking for things like flours with higher protein can be great. I buy a pancake mix made with lupin pulse flour, for example, that has pretty high protein.
Oh there's so many! Any kind of meat is a great option especially chicken. Yogurt is good & so is milk if you're looking for something quick. If you're vegan or vegetarian broccoli is full of protein as well as oats, a variety of different nuts, & many other vegetables. Google has tons of different sites that list all sorts of food high in protein if none of the ones I mentioned suit your fancy 🙂
Eggs can give you energy and it has a lot of protein. It's also very tasty and I'm sure it will lighten up your taste buds 😉
Some protein alternatives to eggs could include: Tofu, Peanut Butter, Almonds, Cheddar Cheese and chickpeas. Wether your vegan, vegetarian or not there is many different foods out there for everyone. Hope this helps! good luck on your journey<3
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.