S L Na Y.
I wake up at 8:30 am (I'm trying to wake up at 8:00am), I drink a glass of water, I go to the bathroom and then I eat breakfast. I am hungry when I wake up so I try to do it as soon as possible.
In weekdays I try to eat breakfast as soon as I wake up or within an hour which usually means I try to eat before 8 am. On weekends it gets later but still tries to get there within my first hour of being awake
Since I'm still working on waking up earlier I usually have breakfast on a time between 8 and 10 am. However, I'd like to have breakfast before 8am and as I said before I'm still working on that.
I usually wake up and have water then after about two hours of me being awake I’ll make myself a light meal around 10:30am
Ma Lle Q.
At 10.30 am. I'm a person who wake up around 6 am, straight drink around 700ml to 1L water, nk coffee, tea or milk till my breakfast at 10.30 am
Usually, I eat my breakfast soon as I wake up. I’m not a super morning hungry person. I wake up, make my bed, and 10 min later give me appetite
I usually eat about an hour after I get up just because of how early I wake up if I get breakfast right when I do it might wake up everyone in the house because there’s not really any breakfast foods that I don’t have to be cooked in the house right now
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?