S L Na Y.
I wake up at 8:30 am (I'm trying to wake up at 8:00am), I drink a glass of water, I go to the bathroom and then I eat breakfast. I am hungry when I wake up so I try to do it as soon as possible.
In weekdays I try to eat breakfast as soon as I wake up or within an hour which usually means I try to eat before 8 am. On weekends it gets later but still tries to get there within my first hour of being awake
Since I'm still working on waking up earlier I usually have breakfast on a time between 8 and 10 am. However, I'd like to have breakfast before 8am and as I said before I'm still working on that.
I usually wake up and have water then after about two hours of me being awake I’ll make myself a light meal around 10:30am
Ma Lle Q.
At 10.30 am. I'm a person who wake up around 6 am, straight drink around 700ml to 1L water, nk coffee, tea or milk till my breakfast at 10.30 am
Usually, I eat my breakfast soon as I wake up. I’m not a super morning hungry person. I wake up, make my bed, and 10 min later give me appetite
I usually eat about an hour after I get up just because of how early I wake up if I get breakfast right when I do it might wake up everyone in the house because there’s not really any breakfast foods that I don’t have to be cooked in the house right now
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.