I usually eat a carrot, It's a light snack that I can grab on the go since I have to work early and because it makes me full giving me more energy than e.g a hotcake from macca's
What I like for breakfast to have is brown toast with some salty cheese and also a cup of green tea without any sugar and bottle of water and sometimes I eat nuts with my breakfast and fruit 🍎
Quick and easy to prepare – high protein yogurt with granola and fruit. And I prefer sweet breakfast, so it tastes good with coffee!
Honestly, there are days when I just don't eat breakfast, but when I do I eat some yogurt with oat cereal, I just love this!
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?