And egg omelette with spinach and beans to the side.
Smoothies are also a choice and easy to make. Allmond milk, handful of greens hlf of a green frozen a banana and blueberries and a spoonful of your favorite protein powder.
4 eggs omelette with cheese, mushrooms, onion,green peppers, red and yellow peppers.
Quiche- fresh spinach, mushroom, ground turkey, red, green, yellow peppers, onion and cheese
Hope my answer helps you.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?