I like to do 3-4 slices of Avocado and 1 piece of Toast w/butter and an egg(boiled and sliced is the general way I do it to keep it clean). With fruit, like some grapes or banana, on the side. It seems like a alot but when you think about it, is a well rounded and a just the right amount, at least for me. It tastes soo good and is cheap to make!
I like anything with egg in it to keep me full, so simple things as omelettes or scrambled eggs. Depending on where you live you can get kodiak cakes which are basically a protein mix that you can make pancakes, muffins, and waffles out of and they keep you so full. I also like overnight oats for on the go. I do like to have a smoothie but I find they don’t keep me super full so if I have a smoothie I follow it up with corn thins and almond butter
i have granola bites,the usual cereal and if i feel like it i make healthy pancakes, like oatmeal ones or banana pancakes,smoothies are good as well 🙂
This morning I made cinnamon banana pancakes it was so quick and easy.
1 mashed banana
1 mashed banana
1/4 – 1/2 cup flour (depending how this you like your pancakes)
All mixed together in one bowl
I topped mine with Greek yoghurt strawberries and a little maple syrup x
Hope you enjoy
I love making overnight Oats, you can include anything in them, quick and easy to prep in advance and are ready to go first thing in the morning
You can always try avocado salad, it’s amazing! I definitely recommend. After or before that you can have cereals. They are good you know? Then you can go ahead and have some egg. It fills your stomach and gives you lots of energy. Then look for some fruits like apple or banana. If you don’t want to eat them just as they are, mix them with some plain yogurt. Hope you like it!
I would suggest looking on pinterest, google, and maybe YouTube all of those can give you some recipes to try and often times they give ones that you wouldnt have thought of trying. Breakfast doesnt always have to be the stereotypical breakfast you can eat anything then, breakfast is when you break your fasting from last night.
Try something new each day one day have fruit the next day maybe have porridge and next have eggs and beans whith some toast and all these fill you up until dinner that when you get hungry again!😊
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.