The only way I can think it's to do a list you always bring with yourself and always watch. A paper week planner could help you. Keep improving!
Well you can ask the questions and finish all the stuff you have to do then turn of your technology And then go to sleep without overthinking while you sleep
Get a white board with a marker. Its not that expensive, andmore safe to the environment than sticky notes. Write your thoughtson on it,and erase it when it's not needed anymore!
I heard the best way to do it is sleeping for about 8 hours and then brain takes some relax like body takes. At the beginning it won't be easy but after a few days, as brain as body, both of them work together to help or make that change for you lifestyle. To summary all your body will be your own technology.
I try and do all my reminders earlier in the day, and i get ready to sleep about 1 hour and 30 mins before actually sleeping so i have enough time to finish any work
- What can help anxiety?
- What do you do with your time after you disconnect from technology?
- How do you get yourself to put your phone down?
- What do you do when you have a day where everything is going right, and you have no reason, yet your attitude is just tired and snappy, even if at the start of the day everything was well, happy, and excited?
- I have a hard time figuring out what time I should disconnect & unplug because before starting this challenge I slept at various times & always watched tv in the night so I’m confused on what I should do to make sure I hv a steady routine n going to sleep & getting off electronics.
- Have you found it hard to stay away from your devices and what have you done to resist the urge to go on them?
- I don’t know how I’m on my phone a lot.
- Some apps like this one, journaling or meditation apps are part of my evening ritual. So how do I stop using the phone and unwind without loosing the advantages of those apps?
- When I can’t sleep I usually end up scrolling though my phone. Tips for stopping?
- What do you do if you’re feeling tired and stressed out?