You must be overthinking or planning too much. That’s root cause of all this. I had similar issues and I tried Sahajayoga meditation. Check out https://wemeditate.co
I suffer as well I have multiple sclerosis, and there are many choices for medication to help. I also find I feel fatigued when I’m not focusing on my life and making time every day to do something you enjoy. For me, that’s either writing, making Art or inventions. Doesn’t always works, but it helps.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?