In the night I before sleep I meditate read books or do something relaxing or soothing. It helps me relax and then I sleep and wake up at 5:30. As soon as I wake up I just do some stretches or warm up which does not make me tired but instead gives me a kick-start to my day. It never happened to me that I woke up feeling tired because I sleep to my best in the night.
I tend to drink water immediately and get out of bed quickly so i dont give myself the chance to be tired. I have found that listening to podcasts in the morning also wakes me up pretty quickly. I also try to set an alarm a little earlier than I have to get up to give myself time to wake up.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?