In the weekends however, we have a late breakfast with the kids, around 9 or 10. We have eggs, whole grains bread, butter, jam and fruit. Freshly brewed Coffee and milk. Then we run off into the day for sports, errands, social activities, and then reunite for dinner at 5pm. The Kids have oat meal porridge with raisins and cinnemon before going to bed every night, week through. In the weekends , we also often have a midday coffee& croissant. 🙂 all in all I believe we all eat quite healthy – at least we all have happy feelings around our meal plan. Doesn't mean we sometimes come home late from work and order an occasional pizza… 🙂
That's 1 cup old fashioned oats, enough coconut milk to cover the oats (or any type of milk, but I like coconut), and as much honey and cinnamon as you like.
On a personal note:
Maybe asking for examples of what everyone else eats isn't the right question? Maybe it should be about the desired outcome & not about fitting in? Careful with wording, it signals your thinking.
2 Eggs (any way), low-sugar yogurt, apple, orange, low-fat cottage cheese, pineapple.
- Any simple breakfast recipes with complex carbs, protein, and only 3-5 ingredients?
- What if you really don’t like food in the morning?
- What do you usually drink in the morning for breakfast?
- What is your favorite breakfast for weekdays?
- Do you make your breakfast in the morning or the night before?
- What do you eat when you’ve got work at six in the morning?
- What’s a good breakfast on days I want to head out a run?
- What is the first drink you go for when you head to the kitchen?
- What do you eat when you’re not hungry in the morning?
- Fruit, protein, or carbs. Which way do you go?