In the weekends however, we have a late breakfast with the kids, around 9 or 10. We have eggs, whole grains bread, butter, jam and fruit. Freshly brewed Coffee and milk. Then we run off into the day for sports, errands, social activities, and then reunite for dinner at 5pm. The Kids have oat meal porridge with raisins and cinnemon before going to bed every night, week through. In the weekends , we also often have a midday coffee& croissant. 🙂 all in all I believe we all eat quite healthy – at least we all have happy feelings around our meal plan. Doesn't mean we sometimes come home late from work and order an occasional pizza… 🙂
That's 1 cup old fashioned oats, enough coconut milk to cover the oats (or any type of milk, but I like coconut), and as much honey and cinnamon as you like.
On a personal note:
Maybe asking for examples of what everyone else eats isn't the right question? Maybe it should be about the desired outcome & not about fitting in? Careful with wording, it signals your thinking.
2 Eggs (any way), low-sugar yogurt, apple, orange, low-fat cottage cheese, pineapple.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?