In the weekends however, we have a late breakfast with the kids, around 9 or 10. We have eggs, whole grains bread, butter, jam and fruit. Freshly brewed Coffee and milk. Then we run off into the day for sports, errands, social activities, and then reunite for dinner at 5pm. The Kids have oat meal porridge with raisins and cinnemon before going to bed every night, week through. In the weekends , we also often have a midday coffee& croissant. 🙂 all in all I believe we all eat quite healthy – at least we all have happy feelings around our meal plan. Doesn't mean we sometimes come home late from work and order an occasional pizza… 🙂
That's 1 cup old fashioned oats, enough coconut milk to cover the oats (or any type of milk, but I like coconut), and as much honey and cinnamon as you like.
On a personal note:
Maybe asking for examples of what everyone else eats isn't the right question? Maybe it should be about the desired outcome & not about fitting in? Careful with wording, it signals your thinking.
2 Eggs (any way), low-sugar yogurt, apple, orange, low-fat cottage cheese, pineapple.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?