In the weekends however, we have a late breakfast with the kids, around 9 or 10. We have eggs, whole grains bread, butter, jam and fruit. Freshly brewed Coffee and milk. Then we run off into the day for sports, errands, social activities, and then reunite for dinner at 5pm. The Kids have oat meal porridge with raisins and cinnemon before going to bed every night, week through. In the weekends , we also often have a midday coffee& croissant. 🙂 all in all I believe we all eat quite healthy – at least we all have happy feelings around our meal plan. Doesn't mean we sometimes come home late from work and order an occasional pizza… 🙂
That's 1 cup old fashioned oats, enough coconut milk to cover the oats (or any type of milk, but I like coconut), and as much honey and cinnamon as you like.
On a personal note:
Maybe asking for examples of what everyone else eats isn't the right question? Maybe it should be about the desired outcome & not about fitting in? Careful with wording, it signals your thinking.
2 Eggs (any way), low-sugar yogurt, apple, orange, low-fat cottage cheese, pineapple.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??