I can see why you would say that. On YouTube there are many different channels that give great ideas for healthy breakfasts. But keep in mind; don't make it too hard on yourself. Some oatmeal or granola with some fruit is an easy and healthy start of your day. Start simple and find what suits you best, you will surprise yourself
Eating healthybis important for one's well-being and if some one can guide for that that can make easy for them for their wellbeing
I completely agree! I don’t know what to prepare that is healthy and quick. I don’t have much time in the morning so I need something I can either quickly whip up, microwave or already have prepared.
Tasty is a great option because they have a lot of options with different proteins, veggies and fruits and also videos with vegetarian and vegan options
I usually type in "healthy recipes" so all kinds of content can come up! I also like the tasty app, if the recipe isn't initially healthy then I'll find a way to make it so! It's fun to look into nutrition via the internet or books and to create your own recipies as you learn the basics! Think about what foods you enjoy and branch off from there!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.