I can see why you would say that. On YouTube there are many different channels that give great ideas for healthy breakfasts. But keep in mind; don't make it too hard on yourself. Some oatmeal or granola with some fruit is an easy and healthy start of your day. Start simple and find what suits you best, you will surprise yourself
Eating healthybis important for one's well-being and if some one can guide for that that can make easy for them for their wellbeing
I completely agree! I don’t know what to prepare that is healthy and quick. I don’t have much time in the morning so I need something I can either quickly whip up, microwave or already have prepared.
Tasty is a great option because they have a lot of options with different proteins, veggies and fruits and also videos with vegetarian and vegan options
I usually type in "healthy recipes" so all kinds of content can come up! I also like the tasty app, if the recipe isn't initially healthy then I'll find a way to make it so! It's fun to look into nutrition via the internet or books and to create your own recipies as you learn the basics! Think about what foods you enjoy and branch off from there!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??