Do it methodically so you don't have to think. Go around the room clockwise. Start with garbage, then dishes, clothes, and then general straightening up. Eventually you can do it without even thinking!
Hmm usually I clean my room very roughly and then on the weekdays I clean them a little bit more briefly, it’s so much easier and put on a playlist that makes you feel awesome it’ll be so much easier and funnier!!
Take it slow. Do one section at a time. Like one day clean ur closet. Then next clean your desk or dresser. Make ur bed each morning to make it see cleaner. Don’t get frustrated it’s okay. Try and get rid of things you don’t use anymore or haven’t used in a while. Don’t get frustrated it’s okay it will all be okay.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?