Do it methodically so you don't have to think. Go around the room clockwise. Start with garbage, then dishes, clothes, and then general straightening up. Eventually you can do it without even thinking!
Hmm usually I clean my room very roughly and then on the weekdays I clean them a little bit more briefly, it’s so much easier and put on a playlist that makes you feel awesome it’ll be so much easier and funnier!!
Take it slow. Do one section at a time. Like one day clean ur closet. Then next clean your desk or dresser. Make ur bed each morning to make it see cleaner. Don’t get frustrated it’s okay. Try and get rid of things you don’t use anymore or haven’t used in a while. Don’t get frustrated it’s okay it will all be okay.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!