I have the same problem. I have started keeping my exercise routines on another device. Whether it’s an older phone, a laptop, or tablet, having the routine in another device helps simplify things.
Create your own, brief workout plan the night before! That way, you can stay in the fabulous App whilst you do your workout, but you can still tailor it specifically to you
Create your own workouts! Find stretches and activities that target each part of the body, and do those for however long it takes. The Fabulous times for activities aren’t set, so you can do as much or as little exercise, depending on what your schedule allows. So if you find, for example, a core workout you really like, then just learn that workout and complete it the assigned times. You can always leave the Fabulous app to look at another app for its routine!
Start with something really simple, like 10 push-ups+10 crunches, and add something every week (it may be both more series of an exercise you are already doing or a new one)
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴