I have the same problem. I have started keeping my exercise routines on another device. Whether it’s an older phone, a laptop, or tablet, having the routine in another device helps simplify things.
Create your own, brief workout plan the night before! That way, you can stay in the fabulous App whilst you do your workout, but you can still tailor it specifically to you
Create your own workouts! Find stretches and activities that target each part of the body, and do those for however long it takes. The Fabulous times for activities aren’t set, so you can do as much or as little exercise, depending on what your schedule allows. So if you find, for example, a core workout you really like, then just learn that workout and complete it the assigned times. You can always leave the Fabulous app to look at another app for its routine!
Start with something really simple, like 10 push-ups+10 crunches, and add something every week (it may be both more series of an exercise you are already doing or a new one)
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?