I have the same problem. I have started keeping my exercise routines on another device. Whether it’s an older phone, a laptop, or tablet, having the routine in another device helps simplify things.
Create your own, brief workout plan the night before! That way, you can stay in the fabulous App whilst you do your workout, but you can still tailor it specifically to you
Create your own workouts! Find stretches and activities that target each part of the body, and do those for however long it takes. The Fabulous times for activities aren’t set, so you can do as much or as little exercise, depending on what your schedule allows. So if you find, for example, a core workout you really like, then just learn that workout and complete it the assigned times. You can always leave the Fabulous app to look at another app for its routine!
Start with something really simple, like 10 push-ups+10 crunches, and add something every week (it may be both more series of an exercise you are already doing or a new one)
- Any recommendations for easy and short exercises in the morning?
- How do you get out of bed when you’re so tired?
- Do you do the same exercise routine every day or do you mix it up?
- How quickly am I supposed to move from the minimum exercise to something more difficult? Is it okay if I’m still not inspired/motivated to step up my game after a month?
- Are you hydrated?
- What do you do when you just don’t feel like working out/exercising?
- What is your cue? What is your reward?
- What’s the appropriate amount of time to work out after eating?
- Is it better to do light exercise for 90 minutes, or heavy exercise for 30 minutes? The goal is mostly weight loss.
- What do you do when something prevents you from doing your usual exercise method/routine? I have asthma so I can’t run outside. I usually play Step Mania because it gets my heart rate going. But sometimes my tech doesn’t work. And I don’t really have the space to do Zumba or other aerobics. I’ve tried going to the gym, but it takes so much extra time to get ready and leave the house and etc. Difference between spending exactly 30 minutes vs 90 minutes with commuting and getting situated and etc. at the gym. I don’t want exercise to be something I dread doing. Does anyone have something fun they do at home for exercise?