I totally agree! I think as long as you have a big space and somewhere you can exercise doing it at home is absolutely fine. I like to think of things that I can't do yet, for example the splits, and I train to be bale to do them. I have an app on how to do the splits in 15 days and that helps me. HIIT workouts are amazing but if you are looking for something a bit different I love cardio. You can get YouTube videos on different cardio exercises or make it up yourself. Dancing is really good for you too. It also makes me feel good. If dancing isn't your thing then just jumping to a song and going a bit crazy never goes wrong
I really enjoy aerobics and yoga. If you don’t mind paying a monthly fee I would suggest you to try Cyberobics. There are a lot of great videos on the platform and you can choose from a lot of sports, like yoga, ballett, box, spinning, hip-hop and so on.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?