When you shop don't touch things, observe them to choose them, then grab only the one you want.
Wear an effective mask (and correctly! Otherwise it's useless) if you need to go to an area with a lot of people, if possible. Gloves can help too. Keep at least a 2m distance between you and others.
Lastly, despite the difficulty of remaining calm and happy, don't forget to remain polite and friendly with others, it helps everyone go through the crisis and it is important to remain civil despite the situation.
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?