When you shop don't touch things, observe them to choose them, then grab only the one you want.
Wear an effective mask (and correctly! Otherwise it's useless) if you need to go to an area with a lot of people, if possible. Gloves can help too. Keep at least a 2m distance between you and others.
Lastly, despite the difficulty of remaining calm and happy, don't forget to remain polite and friendly with others, it helps everyone go through the crisis and it is important to remain civil despite the situation.
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.
- How do I stay on top of getting laundry done?