For me, yes. I have several extra products I use on my skin in the morning and at night to give my skin the balance it needs to look well cared for. Looking like a greasy puddle in the middle of the day is never ideal, so a toner and a serum or two were also incorporated into my routine. I also have a personal self care routine for after I shower that typically consists of my hair getting braided and lots of lotions are involved. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what makes you feel Fabulous. Maybe you need to do more than me to feel that way, maybe less. Do what's best for you! And do it fabulously!
Well I also put on skin care products and make up.
I have tried, unsuccessfully to incorporate. It’s care after a shower like baby oil on my skin daily. But I just can’t seem to get a routine down on shift work. I am now going for .
I also take my meds religiously lol
And feed the kitties
Yes, checking off the task is gratifying. Since I work from home, rarely leave the house to run errands this past year… checking off each task is quite gratifying.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.