The most important part of grooming, to me, is brushing my hair and washing my face. I have a lot of hair and it can so easily get not just tangled, but matted. Having ratty hair is not good for my depression, nor anyone else's I imagine. Washing my face with products I love is refreshing physically and mentally. If I need to exfoliate, I'm notorious for picking at my skin. This is an anxiety habit for me. Preemptive actions are key in avoiding anxiety and depression triggers. It's easier to stay in a good mental space with good habits than it is to try and level out a bipolar roller-coaster.
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?