The most important part of grooming, to me, is brushing my hair and washing my face. I have a lot of hair and it can so easily get not just tangled, but matted. Having ratty hair is not good for my depression, nor anyone else's I imagine. Washing my face with products I love is refreshing physically and mentally. If I need to exfoliate, I'm notorious for picking at my skin. This is an anxiety habit for me. Preemptive actions are key in avoiding anxiety and depression triggers. It's easier to stay in a good mental space with good habits than it is to try and level out a bipolar roller-coaster.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.