Drink a lot of water! Dry lips are usually a sign of dehydration. However, a good quality lip balm goes a long way. I personally use Lypsyl, it works great for me!
my lips get very chapped alllll the time doesn’t matter what season but how i prevent it is by applying a generous amount of vaseline on my lips before i go to bed when i wake up i put some regular chapstick on and as the day goes on i just apply some more when my lips feel a little dry. always have some kind of chapstick or lip moisturizer ready may that a purse, wallet, backpack, or just laying somewhere in your car!!! good luck
I wish I knew! 🙁
I was able to before by using Khiels butterstick and drinking water. But now I take a medicine that makes me dehydrated so my lips are constantly dry. And I can’t stop biting them 🙁
- How do you count your face touching?
- Is ten minutes enough for a proper grooming ?
- how do you deal with bad hair day?
- What’s the simplest skincare routine?
- How do I get rid of clogged pores?
- Should I or do you wash your hair every day?
- What is a perfect conditioner for natural curly haired girls
- How do I brush curly hair?
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?