Drink a lot of water! Dry lips are usually a sign of dehydration. However, a good quality lip balm goes a long way. I personally use Lypsyl, it works great for me!
my lips get very chapped alllll the time doesn’t matter what season but how i prevent it is by applying a generous amount of vaseline on my lips before i go to bed when i wake up i put some regular chapstick on and as the day goes on i just apply some more when my lips feel a little dry. always have some kind of chapstick or lip moisturizer ready may that a purse, wallet, backpack, or just laying somewhere in your car!!! good luck
I wish I knew! 🙁
I was able to before by using Khiels butterstick and drinking water. But now I take a medicine that makes me dehydrated so my lips are constantly dry. And I can’t stop biting them 🙁
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.