I would say that the most important place to start is research. If your skin is more oily or dry than average, you might need a certain type of product. If you have particularly stubborn acne, see if you can visit a dermatologist. Personally, my "things" are not that extravagant – medicine from my dermatologist and washing twice daily with a face wash that contains benzol peroxide (a common ingredient in most face washes). I'm also supposed to apply some lotion to keep the skin moist, but I usually forget. Finally, I learned from my family to use a clean towel when drying my face after washing.
D Azhane P.
A rule that i live my is the 60second rule. You can use any cleanser/exfoliant you have and massage it into your faces with clean hands for at least a minute. This allows the product to sit on your face long enough to actually work.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.