I would say that the most important place to start is research. If your skin is more oily or dry than average, you might need a certain type of product. If you have particularly stubborn acne, see if you can visit a dermatologist. Personally, my "things" are not that extravagant – medicine from my dermatologist and washing twice daily with a face wash that contains benzol peroxide (a common ingredient in most face washes). I'm also supposed to apply some lotion to keep the skin moist, but I usually forget. Finally, I learned from my family to use a clean towel when drying my face after washing.
D Azhane P.
A rule that i live my is the 60second rule. You can use any cleanser/exfoliant you have and massage it into your faces with clean hands for at least a minute. This allows the product to sit on your face long enough to actually work.
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.