My pamper sessions are usually in the evening. I start with lighting a candle, a fresh bit subtle smell, nothing too sweet or pervasive. I clean my face and brush my teeth. I take a bath using some of my favourite products, usually in near darkness (just the candle) and maybe some chill music. I take the opportunity to exfoliate face and body. After my bath I drink a large glass of water. I then put on a eye and a face mask. I lie on my sofa and read or watch a series/movie. After taking off the masks I follow my usual skin care routine, and I finish with a mug of green tea.
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.
- Do you have different routines for going out and staying home?
- How can I create a simple beauty routine that is easy to do daily?
- What actionable items are a part of your grooming?
- Any good skincare routine things I can use?