My pamper sessions are usually in the evening. I start with lighting a candle, a fresh bit subtle smell, nothing too sweet or pervasive. I clean my face and brush my teeth. I take a bath using some of my favourite products, usually in near darkness (just the candle) and maybe some chill music. I take the opportunity to exfoliate face and body. After my bath I drink a large glass of water. I then put on a eye and a face mask. I lie on my sofa and read or watch a series/movie. After taking off the masks I follow my usual skin care routine, and I finish with a mug of green tea.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.