I use my grooming time to take care of myself physically: do my skin care routine, brush and floss my teeth, brush my hair, choose my clothes and dress myself, do whatever makeup I mean to for the day. If my nails need trimming, I do it then. Anything that’s taking care of my appearance. It makes me feel good to take the time to be intentional about how I choose to show myself to the world.
Grooming for me means that I brush my teeth, wash and moisturize my face, shower if necessary and putting on clean clothes. For me grooming is anything similar that I do to feel fresh and ready to meet the day.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.