It totally depends on the day. Sometimes if I’m feeling particularly down I push through by putting a bit of makeup on to feel better. And even on other days I leave the house without makeup on (not usually though).
No. I don't wear makeup if I'm at home. It allows my skin to breathe without anything to clog pores and it prevents wrinkles. I wash my face and put on a light moisturizer with spf if possible.
- Is ten minutes enough for a proper grooming ?
- how do you deal with bad hair day?
- What’s the simplest skincare routine?
- How do I get rid of clogged pores?
- Should I or do you wash your hair every day?
- What is a perfect conditioner for natural curly haired girls
- How do I brush curly hair?
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?