It totally depends on the day. Sometimes if I’m feeling particularly down I push through by putting a bit of makeup on to feel better. And even on other days I leave the house without makeup on (not usually though).
No. I don't wear makeup if I'm at home. It allows my skin to breathe without anything to clog pores and it prevents wrinkles. I wash my face and put on a light moisturizer with spf if possible.
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.
- Do you have different routines for going out and staying home?
- How can I create a simple beauty routine that is easy to do daily?
- What actionable items are a part of your grooming?
- Any good skincare routine things I can use?