It totally depends on the day. Sometimes if I’m feeling particularly down I push through by putting a bit of makeup on to feel better. And even on other days I leave the house without makeup on (not usually though).
No. I don't wear makeup if I'm at home. It allows my skin to breathe without anything to clog pores and it prevents wrinkles. I wash my face and put on a light moisturizer with spf if possible.
- How can I take care of my skin with limited budget for skin care
- How do you manage long hair when you don’t have much time in the morning?
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?