Mc Kenna Q.
Things for myself that I enjoy. I use this time to do my skin care routine, and yes everyone should take care of their skin. I brush my hair, put on a calming post shower lotion before I relax in the evenings. If you're into nails, paint them or clean up your cuticles. Things that make you feel good about you.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.