For me, the most important part of grooming is skincare. It's by far the easest step to skip, and it's easy to forego because results aren't immediately evident. But it has impactful consequences in the long term, so it's important to me to keep it up.
i find it most important to be gentle and precise. when applying my skincare products i make sure to slowly and carefully run my hands across my face and over my neck. even when i am in a hurry i make sure to slow down since my face is very sensitive. when doing my hair i am consistent and careful with how much product i use and what i use. i also remind myself that i look great no matter what!
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?