For my eyebrows I brush them up and take tiny scissors and cut just the tops. For really bushy brows you may need a hair trimmer with a guard on it. That's also how I trim my boyfriend's beard is with a guard, and then I take the guard off to clean up the edges 💕
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.