Good question. Sometimes i struggle with this one myself. But remebering it will do myself good as well as the others in the house, it becomes easyer.
Remember that putting the dirty clothes into the washing machine takes 3 minutes and running the macchine is 3 minutes more. You can get it done in 6 minutes and that's all for the start point. If it's too much trouble, you don't even have to dry them or hang them to dry immediately. You can just empty the washing machine and hang the clothes the next day, it would take 6 minutes. Then the next day you can take the dry clothes and fold them for 6 minutes. The next day you can place them into drawers and closet, again, takes 6 minutes. So you just have to spare 6 minutes per day and that's all..
- What is the easiest fat burning exercise for lazy people?
- How much time do you spend on grooming per day?
- How do you find time to groom yourself when you are in a rush?
- What kind of essential oil is good for hair?
- What can I do for my dry skin?
- How long is Groom yourself long for?
- How can I take care of my skin with limited budget for skin care
- How do you manage long hair when you don’t have much time in the morning?
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?