I habe no experience unfortunately. My hair is wavy/straight. But the brand Pantene has a special formala for curly haired people and if it's as good as the one made specifically for my hair type, I say give it a try.
Hi! My name is huda. I have curly hair too, and I use Tresemme conditioner for my hair. Hope it helps!
(P.S please tell me your name, we might be friends someday! 🤗
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.
- How do I stay on top of getting laundry done?
- What kind of talk do you have with yourself when looking in the mirror? What boosts your confidence?
- What is the hygiene task you find yourself missing/forgetting the most?
- Any good hair products to recommend?
- How do you know your skin type?
- How often should you shower?
- What can I use to make my hair look shinier and healthy?
- What is the first and last thing that you do in your typical day?