I wash my face with a cleansing balm and then i wash my face with a light foam cleanser. After that I put on an eye cream, tea tree oil on problem areas, a lip treatment, and then a moisturiser. I was dressing up for a while, but I haven’t recently.
I use Paula’s Choice products. I wash my face, use a toner, an AHA lotion and moisturizer. I do get dressed, sometimes even business casual.
I usually wash my face twice a day with Dove soap. I just wear sweatpants and a hoodie or tshirt depending. There is no need to change often as I do not get sweaty on my exercise rest days.
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.