I wash my face with a cleansing balm and then i wash my face with a light foam cleanser. After that I put on an eye cream, tea tree oil on problem areas, a lip treatment, and then a moisturiser. I was dressing up for a while, but I haven’t recently.
I use Paula’s Choice products. I wash my face, use a toner, an AHA lotion and moisturizer. I do get dressed, sometimes even business casual.
I usually wash my face twice a day with Dove soap. I just wear sweatpants and a hoodie or tshirt depending. There is no need to change often as I do not get sweaty on my exercise rest days.
- How can I take care of my skin with limited budget for skin care
- How do you manage long hair when you don’t have much time in the morning?
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?