No! Unless your scalp is very oily or you do a lot of sweaty exercise, your hair only needs to be washed every other day (and after you've been doing that for awhile, you can probably stretch it to three). Make sure you're using shampoo without silicates and try a cream styling product for curls. And DO NOT BRUSH YOUR HAIR DRY!
No, washing your hair everyday can actually be damaging to your hair, especially if it’s curly because it would become dry and brittle
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- How do I stay on top of getting laundry done?