I'm extremely lucky to have very low management hair. I'm also very finicky about anything besides shampoo to go into it as well. So I am not the best person to ask this question, sorry 😖
Brilliance New York Perfect Finish hair serum is the bomb! I have long, thick, curly hair and I brush my hair when I get out of the shower with my tangle teezer brush ( a must if you have thick hair!) then run a quarter sized amount through your hair. It’s a game changer!
I switched to Pantene shampoo and it really made a difference in my hair! I feel like it’s more moisturized and manageable
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.