I honestly don’t. I can’t go to sleep knowing I didn’t wash my face or brushed my teeth. Even when it’s late or I fall asleep on the couch, I always go to the bathroom to floss, brush my teeth, wash my face, moisturize, brush my hair and go to bed. In the morning I have my water, feed the animals, have coffee and brush my teeth, shower, wash my face,….
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.