I honestly don’t. I can’t go to sleep knowing I didn’t wash my face or brushed my teeth. Even when it’s late or I fall asleep on the couch, I always go to the bathroom to floss, brush my teeth, wash my face, moisturize, brush my hair and go to bed. In the morning I have my water, feed the animals, have coffee and brush my teeth, shower, wash my face,….
- What is the easiest fat burning exercise for lazy people?
- How much time do you spend on grooming per day?
- How do you find time to groom yourself when you are in a rush?
- What kind of essential oil is good for hair?
- What can I do for my dry skin?
- How long is Groom yourself long for?
- How can I take care of my skin with limited budget for skin care
- How do you manage long hair when you don’t have much time in the morning?
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?