I have this set around 11am so I usually make sure that I've brushed my hair, changed out of my pajamas, and put on deodorant!
Personally, I love having long hair. I groom myself by brushing my hair many times per day, to equally spread the oils naturally produced by my scalp from root to tip. I also brush my teeth (which hopefully reminds me to floss). Also, I make sure my fingernails are clean (which is difficult since I am a 32 year old Tom-boy who likes getting my hands dirty, yet still prefer to remain feminine. Other than that, I try to shower and shave when I can, and use moisturizer afterwards. I also enjoy using the brand Olay for my facial moisturizer, and Frizz-Ezze for "flyaways" with my hair.
Hey. I do skincare and hair. I start with washing my face with a cleanser, than I use toner, serum ( Vitamin C for mornings and a nourishing one for night), moisturizer. In the mornings I continue with spf and makeup. My makeup is usually very simple. Some concealer, eye pencil, mascara, brow gel, lip balm. Then I continue by doing my hair.
- Is ten minutes enough for a proper grooming ?
- how do you deal with bad hair day?
- What’s the simplest skincare routine?
- How do I get rid of clogged pores?
- Should I or do you wash your hair every day?
- What is a perfect conditioner for natural curly haired girls
- How do I brush curly hair?
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?