I would say it’s good to shower daily. It’s like a small escape where you can wash your stress away as well. wash your face well at least once a day. Definitely make sure to brush your teeth twice a day. The health of your mouth greatly affects the rest of your body. Making sure my hair is clean and taken care of always helps me feel better too 🙂
My Mary Kay regiment….use of my sonic brush on my face feels so good and I look forward to it everyday
Brush my teeth
Showering …..even during this time of quarantine…..I feel better
Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds (maybe more because of the current situation we are in), taking a shower every day, wearing socks beneath your shoes, and washing your clothes after you wear them for a full day.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.