I would say it’s good to shower daily. It’s like a small escape where you can wash your stress away as well. wash your face well at least once a day. Definitely make sure to brush your teeth twice a day. The health of your mouth greatly affects the rest of your body. Making sure my hair is clean and taken care of always helps me feel better too 🙂
My Mary Kay regiment….use of my sonic brush on my face feels so good and I look forward to it everyday
Brush my teeth
Showering …..even during this time of quarantine…..I feel better
Washing your hands regularly for 20 seconds (maybe more because of the current situation we are in), taking a shower every day, wearing socks beneath your shoes, and washing your clothes after you wear them for a full day.
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.