take a few minutes and skip washing your hair. Start out on warm with a lather of your favorite good smelling body wash. Gradually turn the water to as cold as you can handle. It’s invigorating and promotes feelings of alertness. It is also good for lymphatic drainage and circulation.
I feel nourished and it makes me feel like I'm looking after my body.
Beauty always lies within. ❤
In our times of healing we must look after our bodies more and practice self love.
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?