Hmmmm…when I do a face mask it’s normally to exfoliate dead skin. So Dead Sea salt (Pink Himalayan or Kosher works fine, too) will be the main ingredient. If granules are larger than beach sand, throw salt into a nutrabullet to make it finer. I add raw honey, and a little bit of MCT oil and mix in small bowl. Sorry I don’t really measure I eyeball it. Looks like wet sand basically lol, but the salt hasn’t dissolved completely so it’s still effective for exfoliating. Hope this helps!
Well it depend on ur type of skin and hair for face I would do some research abt facemask a especially from korean brands and abt the hair it would be olaplex
NEVER USE DIY MASKS ON SKIN! 🙂 for hair rice water is the best! Search up YouTube videos on how to do it. There are many out there 🙂
For my hair I like to use one full avocado, an a egg, mayonnaise (hair mayonnaise or just regular mayonnaise), Castor oil and some moringa powder then I mix in a bowl to make a thick paste.
One of the best face mask for me is honey and olive oil. I usually put it on my face in several hours for better result. And sonetimes I massage my face to absorbing. I use the combination of yougurt and olive oil as a hair mask for shining and sofing hair.
C Lsio P.
i dont have lots of money usually, so i use things from dollar tree, and they work very well!! Bolero has both hair and face products and they both are very good :))
for my hair avocado mask is amazing,it makes your hair soft and repaires it and gives it moisture and it actually soothens my face too as a face mask.but mainly for my face i love potato mask💜.
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.
- How do I stay on top of getting laundry done?