Yes I put away screens half an hour before bed, wash my face and teeth, water my house plants, do some light stretching and apply hand cream before switching out my light.
I have been struggling with sleep issues for a long time, but in the last 2 weeks I have decided to sort my sleep pattern out. I have started slowly, by first recording my actual sleep pattern for a week, then making the changes I needed to make to get where I wanted. I’m still working on it, but the before bed routine is the first and foremost thing to put in place in order to regulate the sleep, as it is to wake up everyday at the same time, no weekends of oversleeping!
I do not I just brush my teeth. Last night after checking of my todo list of “grooming myself” I told my self all things great come preparing the night before.
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?