Yes I put away screens half an hour before bed, wash my face and teeth, water my house plants, do some light stretching and apply hand cream before switching out my light.
I have been struggling with sleep issues for a long time, but in the last 2 weeks I have decided to sort my sleep pattern out. I have started slowly, by first recording my actual sleep pattern for a week, then making the changes I needed to make to get where I wanted. I’m still working on it, but the before bed routine is the first and foremost thing to put in place in order to regulate the sleep, as it is to wake up everyday at the same time, no weekends of oversleeping!
I do not I just brush my teeth. Last night after checking of my todo list of “grooming myself” I told my self all things great come preparing the night before.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.