Yes I put away screens half an hour before bed, wash my face and teeth, water my house plants, do some light stretching and apply hand cream before switching out my light.
I have been struggling with sleep issues for a long time, but in the last 2 weeks I have decided to sort my sleep pattern out. I have started slowly, by first recording my actual sleep pattern for a week, then making the changes I needed to make to get where I wanted. I’m still working on it, but the before bed routine is the first and foremost thing to put in place in order to regulate the sleep, as it is to wake up everyday at the same time, no weekends of oversleeping!
I do not I just brush my teeth. Last night after checking of my todo list of “grooming myself” I told my self all things great come preparing the night before.
- How do you count your face touching?
- Is ten minutes enough for a proper grooming ?
- how do you deal with bad hair day?
- What’s the simplest skincare routine?
- How do I get rid of clogged pores?
- Should I or do you wash your hair every day?
- What is a perfect conditioner for natural curly haired girls
- How do I brush curly hair?
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?