In the morning just 10 minutes of me time just makes me feel more productive and gorgeous this makes me feel accomplished and just amazing. At night I take 1 hour of me time including tea, a nice bath, getting ready for bed, preparing for the next day and skin care.
Felic Ssimo I.
During Covid, I've spent no time to taking care of my skin or hair or done any grooming. I haven't even worn makeup for 3 months. But now after so many weeks, I am realizing how important it is for motivation and positivity to get up and dress up and look nice for myself. That's why I wanted to make a habit out of it. Pre covid, I would make a salon trip every month for the basics (waxing, threading, Mani pedi). But I would dress up for work every day.
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.