In the morning just 10 minutes of me time just makes me feel more productive and gorgeous this makes me feel accomplished and just amazing. At night I take 1 hour of me time including tea, a nice bath, getting ready for bed, preparing for the next day and skin care.
Felic Ssimo I.
During Covid, I've spent no time to taking care of my skin or hair or done any grooming. I haven't even worn makeup for 3 months. But now after so many weeks, I am realizing how important it is for motivation and positivity to get up and dress up and look nice for myself. That's why I wanted to make a habit out of it. Pre covid, I would make a salon trip every month for the basics (waxing, threading, Mani pedi). But I would dress up for work every day.
- How do you count your face touching?
- Is ten minutes enough for a proper grooming ?
- how do you deal with bad hair day?
- What’s the simplest skincare routine?
- How do I get rid of clogged pores?
- Should I or do you wash your hair every day?
- What is a perfect conditioner for natural curly haired girls
- How do I brush curly hair?
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?