I believe if your using hot enough water a harsh antibacterial soap is not necessary. Opt for something plant based, gentle and moisturizing. Since we are all washing our hands often and thoroughly these days it’s probably a good idea to keep the skin hydrated and pampered. I also use a good cuticle oil with lavender in the evening as part of my nightly hygiene ritual.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.