I believe if your using hot enough water a harsh antibacterial soap is not necessary. Opt for something plant based, gentle and moisturizing. Since we are all washing our hands often and thoroughly these days it’s probably a good idea to keep the skin hydrated and pampered. I also use a good cuticle oil with lavender in the evening as part of my nightly hygiene ritual.
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?