First I do oiling on my hair after one or half an hour I take a bath,after it wash my hand continuosly due to covid-19,cut my nail comb my hair , moisturize my body,comb my hair thats all
My evening grooming routine is my new skin care routine. At night I was my face with foaming cleanser. Next is toner. I use FAB first aid beauty facial radiance pads. The rest is all Clinique. My retin A serum all over face. Around my eyes, the outer orbit, and bottom of cheeksjawline , I use custom repair serum , cover with multi dimensional age transforming revolumize moisturizer. Then I cover the rest : majority of my face with custom repair moisturizer
I used to have one right after the kids went to bed. I'd was and take care of my face. I really need to get back to that
Ideally at 21:00, but no later than 23:00. Computer away, not in bedroom. Warm shower. Skin care and brush teeth. Fill water bottle. Smoke weed. Earplugs. Read book, at least one chapter or until falling asleep. Lights out.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.