Well it depends on the day. Sometimes it can be as simple as plucking my brows shaving my legs or giving myself a pedicure. About once a week I’ll do the whole shebang starting with head to toe hair removal, teeth whitening, eyebrow tint, facial etc. but for the most part I find that even just applying body lotion daily is enough to make me feel cared for.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.