Well it depends on the day. Sometimes it can be as simple as plucking my brows shaving my legs or giving myself a pedicure. About once a week I’ll do the whole shebang starting with head to toe hair removal, teeth whitening, eyebrow tint, facial etc. but for the most part I find that even just applying body lotion daily is enough to make me feel cared for.
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?