For me it's keeping it hydrated as that helps reducing wrinkles, improves the appearance of my skin and prevents rashes.
I ALWAYS make sure to wash my face morning and night. My evening routine consists of a gentle cleanser, exfoliating toner, Hyaluronic Acid serum, and a good quality Retin A moisturizer. I use a face mask 1-2 x per week either a alpha hydroxy peel or purifying mud. The most important part is consistency. You have to be diligent to see results. And don’t forget the sunscreen!
Moisturizing. Super important to wash my face at night, but I’ve found that washing it in the morning as well dries me out, and only washing once is actually sufficient. I dab the oil off my face in the morning and moisturizer my problem spots, then wash and moisturizer before bed. As long as I keep up with it my face is actually okay
I would say the most important parts are hydrating and applying sunscreen. These are the basics we need to do to our skin for it will help avoid the major skin issues we face.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.